A brand spanking new website
In general people form an impression of your brand within the first 6 seconds of landing on your website, so it’s important to get it right from the start. Exceptional web design is engaging and will ensure a positive user experience throughout, eventually leading to a user taking an action such as sending an enquiry or making a purchase.
Based on the industry your business is in and what the purpose of your website is, I anticipate how users are going to interact with your website and what is important for the design to be most effective at achieving it’s purpose. Professionally built and fit for purpose designs will work on your behalf to efficiently convert visitors into customers, enquiries or social media shares around the clock.
When I create a brand new website for your business, it includes the whole shebang:
- A unique and professional design
- Powerful UK based web hosting for 1 year
- A domain name .com/.co.uk/.org
- A WordPress website management system
- Responsive design for smartphones and tablets
- Professional email addresses for the domain
- Search engine optimisation setup
- A Google Analytics traffic monitoring system
Website improvements and re-designs
Like any functional part of a business, your website will need a re-design or general improvements to keep your business on top of your competitors. I look at your user-experience, use visitor feedback, perform traffic analysis and utilise web design expertise among other techniques, to take your website to the next level. These improvements are crucial to keeping your website fit for purpose and to enable it to help you reach your business goals.
Important considerations I make for your website:
- Is the website fulfilling its purpose
- Does your website design support your search engine optimisation
- Can it be made more effective at achieving your goals
- How can the user experience be improved
- Would it benefit from a blog or fresh content
- Has your social media been effectively integrated
- Does your website have enough calls to action
- Would a different theme or content management system be more suitable
These considerations then feed into the re-design and improvement process to ensure that the changes make a real difference to the success of the website.
If you’re ready to get the ball rolling and own a website you feel proud of, get in touch today. I have over 5 years of experience working with WordPress websites and am happy to discuss your needs over a coffee, email or Skype.